Job descriptionRecruitment Consultant (Driving Division)
Salary: Great Basic Salary + Commission + Excellent benefits
Are you positive, energetic, and hardworking? Do you like taking initiative, not afraid to speak your mind and always open to learning new ways to improve yourself and your work?
If so, we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant who has experience with Driving roles.
You will be working with clients and will support both the Candidate and Client throughout the recruitment process from start to finish.
You will be responsible for creating new business opportunities and building relationships with hiring managers.
- Good understanding of the recruitment life-cycle
- Experience with temp and perm recruitment
- At least 1 years experience in recruitment within the driving sector
- Experience with Business Development
- Experience with visiting clients, events, etc.
- A competitive basic salary + Excellent commission structure
- 4 day work week scheme
- A strong team culture which encourages you to reach your full potential
- Monthly & Quarterly team incentives
- Birthday’s off
- Charity day
- Season ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Breakfast club
- Personalised development plan
- Friday casual day and early finish
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
PRS recruitment is a Property & Built Environment agency and have dedicated teams focusing on Management, Technical Engineering, Trades & Labour, Driving, Commercial, Catering and Cleaning positions at various clients nationwide.
Our team consists of a mix of people from all walks of lives. We are always looking to meet great people who want to start their career or who would like to develop their career further in a healthy positive and supportive environment
If you are curious to find out more about our business and are open for a confidential chat, please feel free to contact Mehreen Ali, Head of People email@example.com or call on 020 38660399.