Job descriptionRecruitment Consultant – Permanent Team
Recruitment Consultant to join our Southern operation based from Southampton, to help grow our sales footprint within the permanent recruitment sectors of Facilities and Engineering Management. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to join a warm desk and hit the ground running with your own personal billings.
· Training and development scheme
· Competitive basic salary and industry-leading uncapped commission up to 30% + team performance bonus once at Team Lead level
· Agile working - WFH up to 2 days a week
· Monthly & annual incentive schemes
· 30 days Holiday, rising with service
· Birthdays off
· Industry training from the likes of Trevor Pinder J9 training platform
· Excellent Qtr/Annual team and individual Incentives
· The latest recruitment technology CRM and tools
· Monthly high achievers lunch club
· Realistic structured career progression scheme
· Many more!
The Ideal candidates will use their passion for sales, recruitment and set the PACE in all aspects of their role. the role will be specialising within Facilities Management all sectors and Building Services Engineering - Built Environment, attracting, securing new business, developing our existing client portfolio, and placing candidates.
· Developing key accounts, whilst winning new and important business
· Building strong relationships, and leading conversations with senior executives at existing and potential clients
· Being proactive in selling a variety of recruitment solutions - demonstrating successes by retaining business, enhancing recruitment processes, and delivering complex proposals
· Pitching candidates to clients with confidence over the phone, and securing interviews for candidates based on recommendations
· Managing the offer process, dealing with counteroffers, and negotiating packages on behalf of candidates and clients
· Assist in integrating new members of staff into the team, observing work practices, and setting a good example by adhering to recruitment/system practices
· Being the go-to-mentor and manager for new members
· An established recruiter with experience within permanent recruitment, not essential to have worked in the engineering sector.
· Excellent communication skills
· Ambitious and resilient individuals with a great sense of personal drive
· A confident and positive attitude
· Ability to build strong relationships
· Results-oriented with a consistent record of success in achieving objectives
· Individual who possess a strong commercial acumen
· Mentoring and management experience desirable
· Must hold permanent working rights in the UK upon application