Job descriptionSenior Recruitment Consultant
London Liverpool street
Salary: OTE 70K
What would you do with an extra day off every week?
We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant who has experience with Senior/Management roles within the Build Environment, Construction, Property, or Infrastructure market.
As a recruitment consultant you will be working with existing clients and new clients and will support both the candidate and client throughout the recruitment process from start to finish.
You will be working on a warm desk where you will be introducing yourself to existing hiring managers and new hiring managers. We also have a database filled with candidates, but you will have access to job boards, LinkedIn recruiter so that you can stay in touch with new candidates.
- Experience with working on White- collar roles (Permanent recruitment)
- Experience with dealing with senior/mangement level stakeholders
- At least 2 years experienced in a 360 degree recruitment role
- Experience with Building relationships with clients and candidates
- A competitive basic salary
- Excellent commission structure which is above the Industry standard
- Options of a 4 day work week
- A strong team culture which encourages you to reach your full potential
- Monthly & Quarterly team incentives
- Birthday’s off
- Charity day Season ticket travel loan
- Cycling to work scheme
- Breakfast club
- Personalised development plan
- Friday casual day and early finish
- 22 days holiday rising to 25
- Access to the gym in the building
If you are curious to find out more about our business and are open for a confidential chat, please feel free to contact Mehreen Ali, Head of People Mehreen.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 020 38660399.