Job descriptionRecruitment Consultant – White Collar, Engineering, FM and Built Space.
PRS Recruitment Services are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Recruiter to join our London team, in the recruitment of management personnel in the Engineering, FM and Built Space.
With a contemporary approach and a large network of candidates/clients in all sectors of the Facilities management & Built space we continue to build long lasting relationships with some of the industry’s leading companies.
With a Director’s team of over 150yrs + combined industry experience and a continually growing number of highly skilled recruitment consultants, we have developed expertise across a range of areas of the Facilities Management and built space sector. Our sectors include:-
- Building Services Engineering
- Hospitality and Contract Catering
- Cleaning and Support Services
- Administration, office support and Help desk
- Industrial, driving and logistics
- Senior Management – Facilities, Engineering and Property.
- Develop a trusted relationship with existing and new clients
- Proactively expand our existing client base
- You’ll be responsible for your own time-management and handling your volume of jobs and applicants
- Keep regular contact with clients and candidates when coordinating interviews and feedback
- Sourcing and screening applicants through our internal CRM, job boards, social media etc.
- Completing the entire 360 recruitment process
- Contract management, negotiating fees with clients and pay rates with candidates
- Be goal-driven and enthusiastic towards your work – mindset is key!
- Have strong organisation and time-management skills
- Have an outgoing and confident personality, someone who will lead their market
- A proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a communicative and customer focussed working style
- OTE c£60,000 + 1st yr
- Commission scheme Uncapped
- Access to industry training academy and platform
- Excellent Qtr/Annual team and individual Incentives
- The latest recruitment technology/CRM nd tools
- Monthly high achievers lunch club
- Flexible working pattern - hybrid
- Career progression plan (90% of the current Managers/Directors developed their careers at PRS)