Job descriptionRecruitment Resource / Delivery Consultant
PRS Recruitment Team, a privately owned and managed business with over 22yrs in the sector with a very successful background, specialising in Built Space. We have fantastic opportunity for a Resource/Delivery Consultant to join our established and rapidly expanding London team, located close to Liverpool Street.
As a Resource/Delivery Consultant, What will you be doing:-
- Generating new candidates registrations
- Sourcing and reviewing candidates CVs
- Working with Recruitment sales managers to ensure all vacancies
- Social media posting daily
- Advertising new roles on job boards/CV searches
- Screening and interviewing candidates
- Be proactive to customer requests.
- Excellent communication skills required, written and verbal
- Excellent attention to detail and desired to succeed.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, pressurised environment.
- Assisting with payroll matters for your temporary workers
- Right to work & compliance checks.
- The ideal Resource/Delivery Consultant will be competent with systems/IT, have strong organisational skills and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Essential to have some direct sales , retails sales or customer services working experience!
Whats on offer :-
- Salary range subject to experience - £23,000 - £30,000
- Uncapped commission – OTE - £35,000 to £50,000+
- Working Pattern: Monday to Friday, inc WFH schedule
- 30 days Holiday + plus options to buy/sell, rising with service
- Birthday Off
- Benefits include – Pension & multiple lifestyle discounts, Great training & development.
- Career path – into Recruitment consultant/Account Mgr.