Job descriptionDue to significant growth PRS Manchester now has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Recruitment Resourcer based in Manchester. You will work closely with Team Members assisting them in providing an efficient and effective recruitment service for employers. This is a permanent role. Salary £20k DOE, OTE £30k uncapped
In the last 20 years PRS Recruitment has successfully established a strong business relationship with most of the top companies in the HVAC, FM and Built Environment in London and across the UK. Our team consists of a mix of people from all walks of life and different levels of experience. A fun bunch who enjoy a good laugh and are driven by success.
Whilst working closely with the team you will develop the necessary skills to:
• Respond to initial telephone enquiries from prospective candidates
• Review and screen high volumes of CVs to ascertain suitability for jobs/assignments
• Manage the registration process, including the appointment diary
• Identify lapsed candidates on a regular basis and approach for re-registration
• Ensure all registered temps are approached on a regular basis to ascertain their availability
• Research new opportunities to source candidates and promote prospectus to potential candidates
• Up date the company database ensuring candidate attributes are added.
• Promote and administer ‘up-skill’
• Obtain sale leads from candidates
• Search and match candidates.
• CV Map candidates to obtain sales leads.
• Administer the cross-over between Temp & Perm
• Work closely with the consultants to ascertain skills shortages/candidate flow through bookings and candidate meetings
• Effectively prioritise workloads
• Provide administrative support
• Undertake ad hoc projects, for the benefit of (employer), as part of your personal development
• Ensure that all candidates are fully compliant against company policy
A Level or equivalent with preferably an engineering background and in/or recruitment.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken
• Proven experience within a recruitment/customer service environment
• Proven administrative experience, with strong attention to detail
• Proven time management skills and ability to be diplomatic and calm under pressure
• Ability to liaise confidently at all levels and be able to work well within a team
• Experience in, or interest in our sector is desirable but not essential
Besides working with a supportive and collaborative team you can also expect the following:
· 4-day work week scheme and WFH schedule
· A strong team culture which encourages you to reach your full potential
· Monthly & quarterly team incentives
· Birthday’s off
· Charity day, season ticket travel loan
· Cycle to work scheme
· Breakfast club
· Personalised development plan
· Friday casual day and early finish
· Best in class IT and CRM working platforms
If you are curious to find out more about our business and are open for a confidential chat, please feel free to contact Sue Gaffney, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 976 7331 or 07534 176 216