Job descriptionRecruitment - Team Manager
PRS Recruitment Services are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Recruitment Manager to join our London team, in the recruitment of contract / temporary personnel in the Engineering, FM and Built Space.
With a contemporary approach and a large network of candidates/clients in all sectors of the Facilities management & Built space we continue to build long lasting relationships with some of the industry’s leading companies. With a Director’s team of over 100yrs + combined sector / industry experience and a continually growing number of highly skilled recruitment consultants, we have developed expertise across a range of areas of the Facilities Management and built space sector.
Due to significant growth since COVID and plans throughout 2022, we are looking for driven and motivated individual, keen to succeed in our business. With a clear career path structure over the next few years into the role of an Associate Director
We are committed to train and mentor consultants to help you to achieve your short & long term career goals, with uncapped earning potential.
- Leading / Overseeing the management of a team of Recruitment/Sales Consultants, Account Managers and candidate resourcing team.
- Operating as a Billing Manager, you will manage and develop your own client portfolio.
- Key focus, Support with the hiring, onboarding, training and coaching of the next generation of recruiter’s and resourcing staff to your recruitment team
- Establish innovative ways to build the brand and improve the service offered
- Managing the relationships and expectations of customers
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting and ongoing analysis of KPIs/team 121’s
- Overall responsibility for management and implementation of projects
- Undertake, lead and support in the business development, onboarding new clients
- Attendance of regular client meetings with updates and forecast plans
- Develop long term plans, sets goals, determines priorities & identifies risks and opportunities
- Analyse future recruitment trends derived to ensure best in class products and service
- Consistently promote the company vision both internally and externally
- Full management and understand of the payroll processes and procedures for temporary labour.
- You will be target focused with strong team leading/management experience within the recruitment sector.
- Be goal-driven and enthusiastic towards your work – mindset is key!
- Have strong organisation and time-management skills
- Be a leader of people
- Manage and develop a team of Recruiters, Account Managers and resourcing staff
- Have an outgoing and confident personality, someone who will lead their market
- A proven track record in hitting and exceeding targets – individual and team
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have a communicative and customer focussed working style
· Salary range - £40,000 - £60,000
· Commission scheme Uncapped, team and individual
· On Target Earnings, OTE no caps high potential.. Expected that the successful candidate will be in excess of £100K + once established
· Trevor Pinder J9 Training platform
· Excellent Qtr/Annual team and individual Incentives
· The latest recruitment technology/CRM and tools
· Monthly high achievers lunch club
· Flexible working pattern - hybrid
· Career progression plan to an Associate Director