Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Refrigeration engineer to carry out service and maintenance to a variety of prestigious sites across Yorkshire. The successful candidate will be operating on a mobile basis. You will be part of a dedicated of team of engineers and reporting to the Contracts Refrigeration Manager. This is a permanent full time role salary circa £32k dependant on experience and skill set.
Successful candidates will carry out and execute Service, Repair, Installation and Maintenance on a variety of Refrigeration plant delivering a high standard of service within an Engineer's core skill set working within major retail stores.
* Carry out planned maintenance activities to essential site specialised refrigeration & chilling systems.
* Respond to site emergency breakdowns as and when required.
* Assist maintenance & project teams with technical expertise & backup when required.
* Partake in on a call-out roster for out of hours emergency call across sites.
* Maintain accurate plan maintenance records - minimum requirements
* The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, well presented and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
* must have FGAS and must have experience of Chillers, A/C, and Refrigeration or combination of these with Chillers and / or refrigeration being their core subjects.
-ideally to have worked with large scale chillers, cold rooms, Multi-PAKS, reciprocating units, walk-in refrigeration and freezers, compressors
* Must have full clean driving licence
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if the above sounds of interest and is well suited to you.