Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced Refrigeration engineer to carry out service and maintenance to major supersmarket stores on a mobile basis in and around the Lancashire area, a vehicle will be provided. This is a permanent full time role, paying a salary oin the region of £36,000 plus door to door pay and other unique company benefits, dependant on experience and skill set.
Successful candidates will carry out and execute Service, Repair and Maintenance on a variety of Refrigeration plant delivering a high standard of service within an Engineer's core skill set working within major retail stores.
* Carry out planned maintenance activities to essential site specialised refrigeration & chilling systems.
* Respond to site emergency breakdowns as and when required.
* Assist maintenance & project teams with technical expertise & backup when required.
* Partake in on a call-out roster for out of hours emergency call across sites.
* Maintain accurate plan maintenance records - minimum requirements
* The successful candidate should be enthusiastic, well presented and self-motivated with excellent communication skills.
* must have FGAS and must have experience of Chillers, A/C, and Refrigeration or combination of these with Chillers and / or refrigeration being their core subjects.
-ideally to have worked with large scale chillers, cold rooms, Multi-PAKS, supermarket PAKS reciprocating units, walk-in refrigeration and freezers, compressors
-Co2 desirable but not essential
* Must have full clean driving licence – min 3 pts accepted
What to Do:-
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer