Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Regional Facilities Manager based in the Greater Manchester area to work on a high street portfolio in the North West. Responsible for the overall management of service delivery on hard services to each facility. The role will involve working from home, having a site presence and hot-desk from the regional offices.
This is a Permanent position paying up to 40k basic (car/allowance TBC)
Monday to Friday 40 hours per week.
The role is working with maintenance and compliance teams to ensure an integrated FM service to each facility. Management and coordination of site activities to ensure business continuity and avoiding performance penalties. Financial and risk management and ensuring a safe, compliant contract estate at all times.
Main Responsibilities will be:
• Ensure compliance with all statutory and company procedures across all the functions, H&S, QA and Environmental
• Monitor, review and demonstrate a process of continuous improvements to H&S and Environmental practices
• Act as line manager for in-house service delivery teams and maintain liaison with service providers and specialist subcontractors as required.
• Prepare, communicate and deliver a first-line auditing schedule covering H&S and service delivery quality for assigned buildings
• Ensure that all aspects of service delivery, planned and reactive are in line with contract KPIs/SLAs for assigned building/s
• Understand and meet customer requirements, using feedback to enhance service delivery
• Agree and maintain clear safety and operational plans for all sites
• Work with Portfolio Manager to develop specific objectives in line with the business plan
• Communicate account-specific performance objectives
• Contribute to company objectives by meeting own performance objectives.
Have Facilities management experience
• Has strong customer focus
Ideally have hard services or technical M&E maintenance experience
• Have people management experience
• Sound understanding of H&S, Environment and QA procedures
• Has strong communication skills
• Has strong planning and time management skills
• Is numerate and analytical and financially aware
• Good IT skills- MS office (word, excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience of contract management
• Demonstrate a strong concern for order and quality
• Recognised H&S qualification (e.g. IOSH)
Our client is a leading service business in the UK across public, private and healthcare sectors. This is an excellent opportunity and the start of a rewarding journey with Europe’s premier FM & Building Services business.
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.