Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced maintenance electrician to work on a large corporate commercial site in the Leeds area.
It is a temporary ongoing role to start immediately. Hours are 40 per week paying circa £15ph PAYE.
The role will be carrying out general PPM's and reactive maintenance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks on electrical, control, basic mechanical and building fabric systems.
- To cover all maintenance of electrical distribution, controls, lighting, emergency systems, building services plant room electrical systems.
- To complete PPM’s in line with SLA and KPI agreements
- To provide Electrical H&S and compliance engineering on each facility
- To undertake minor installation works such as lighting and small power installations
- To carryout fault finding on systems up to 415v
- To undertake works on the BMS, power supply, lighting, power generation, HVAC, UPS, A/C units, etc
- To respond to Helpdesk requests, providing a professional and timely service
- To support the other members of the maintenance team with ad-hoc tasks across all disciplines
- Recognised professional qualification e.g. City & Guilds 236 Electrical Installation Part 1 & 2
- 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- PPM and reactive maintenance experience
- Proven building maintenance experience within a commercial environment
- Must be presentable and reliable
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong planning and workload management skills with the ability to manage short term and long term activities to agreed deadlines
Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer