Job descriptionResident Liaison Officer
London – Central & North
£25,000 to £30,000 (+ £3000 car allowance)
PRS are working with one of our premier clients to recruit for a Resident Liaison Officer to cover sites in Central and North London. In the role of Resident Liaison Officer, you will be supporting the engineering teams to complete the installation of Water Saving Technology within occupied properties.
You will require your own vehicle for this role, and a travel allowance will be paid.
The Resident Liaison Officer will be responsible for booking meetings with tenants for the installation of Water Saving Technology that will save them money and reduce their water usage and wastage. The RLO will then follow up with calls and visits to ensure tenant satisfaction and be a point of contact for any issues or escalations.
· Be the point of contact for residents
· Manage any queries or complaints in a timely manner
· Attending and contributing to operational meetings
· Oversee the complaints procedure ensuring complaints are dealt with quickly and effectively
· Working with site management team to keep residents fully informed
· Liaise and support residents throughout planned maintenance
· Identify any special needs or circumstances of individual residents
· Maintain records in line with company procedures ensuring compliance with GDPR
· Previous experience of providing high level customer service to members of the public
· Ability to interact sensitively with others
· Using computers and computer systems to enter data, or process information
· Effective complaints handling skills
· Pro-active, self-motivated and knows when to seek guidance
· Ability to work alone and as part of a team to achieve common objectives
· Experience within construction industry and in a liaison/housing role
· Experience of scheduling local authority domestic heating installations
The successful candidate will display the correct attitude and behaviour, job knowledge and effective communication to build good working relationships, establishing and maintaining communication channels throughout the Company.