Job descriptionExcellent opportunity for someone to work in a great environment as the client are a multinational media and digital marketing communications company.
Role as Static M&E Technician - London NW1
Qualifications Required: Time served M&E Engineer with City and Guilds and/or NVQ.
Reports to site supervisor working a split days shift hours covered 07:00-16:00 & 09:00- 18:00 (flexibility required)
Salary: £36,000.00- £38,000.00
Main Duties, to ensure the correct operation and maintenance of building services in accordance with SFG 20 PPM schedules. Including:
- Fan Coils- servicing and fault finding
- Pipework Systems & Valves
- Basic electrical- replacing lamps, fittings, LED upgrades, fault finding
- Heating plant- first look
- Pressurisation & Booster Sets
- Strainers, Dirt Separators, Strainers & Plate Heat Exchanger
- AHU Plant & Extract Fans including filter checks & replacements
- Shower descales
- TMV temperature checks and annual clean
- General Plumbing & Public Health including sanitary assets
- General lighting checks
- Small electrical remedial works and upgrades
- Basic electrical fault finding
- EML flick test and Annual 3 hour discharge
- BMS monitoring alarms, general operation/adjustments (training)
- Fire doors
- Fire Alarm weekly bell test
- Fire Damper activate/test
- Generator weekly offload test
- Meter readings
- Tap temperatures
- Comms Room A/C- first look
- Checking for leaks, optimum plant operation, alarms, ensure riser doors all locked, H & S observations.
- Liaise with and maintain a good working relationship with the client's staff and facilities team
- Carry out minor faults, reactive service repairs where possible to HVAC & Plumbing systems, make safe.
- Administration of site spares & consumables
- Assist other trades as and when necessary.
- Provide escort duties to subcontractors as necessary
- To carry out and undertake all reasonable tasks as directed by the Clients facilities Manager.
- Ensure all works are carried out safely and in accordance with the health and safety at works regulations
- Issue access and H & S permit as and when required.
This is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of duties this will be discussed in detail during interviews.