Job descriptionWe are recruiting for an experienced and dedicated multi-skilled Electrical maintenance Engineer with a working history in PPM and reactive maintenance. The role is a permanent position working on a static site in the Chester area. The position requires an experienced electrician (or Mechanical) engineer that can complete PPM maintenance and installations to a high standard. Salary is up to circa £30kpa depending on your skill set and experience. This is a static role so a vehicle will not be provided.
A large national M&E solution provider, they run Building Services contracts to multiple end users with excellent internal progression for driven and professional candidates.
The Electrical engineer will be required to carry out PPM/reactive tasks and small works. Must have a full working knowledge of building services, plant room, water treatment, BMS systems ect. Must have a flexible “can do” approach, be able to work as part of a team or on own initiative.
Main Responsibilities/Duties Include
• Able to prioritisation tasks from PPM’s and Helpdesk Requests (reacting to breakdowns and changing priorities)
• Safe system and work control system closeout
• Ability to stay calm during major incidents and relay accurate information to the site supervisor
• Ability to work under pressure and multi task
• The applicant should be presentable and have a good telephone manner
• As the engineer you must be able update jobs on a computer based system
Must be willing to complete non-electrical tasks such as mechanical and fabric maintenance
• Experience in the building services, within a prestigious environment
• City & Guilds qualifications Electrical Engineering (with relevant wiring regs)
• Must have the balanced ability to think clearly in extreme circumstances
Must have good mechanical and fabric experience
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word and Outlook
• Experience of using a CAFM system
• An understanding of technical systems
• At least 2 years experience of PPM’s and reactive building services knowledge, to have been exposed to all aspects of building services
• Highly articulate and presentable with excellent customer facing skills
• IT literate and good record/data keeping skills
• Proactive attitude and a strong desire to take ownership of the site and contract
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.