Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Resource Planner to work at a busy FM company in Coulsdon. This is a permanent role, 40 hours per week Monday - Friday paying £25kpa
Your main duties as the Resource Planner will be to:
To efficiently manage & schedule operatives based on client locations
• Take service request calls from the helpdesk and assign jobs to available operative as appropriate.
• Manage all aspects of administrative tasks to support the operations.
• Assist in invoicing and billing activities
• Co-ordinate planned and reactive maintenance activity on the contract
Key Activities as the Resource Planner:
· Manage & schedule all operative work based on client locations
· Respond to service request calls from the Helpdesk and assign jobs to available operatives
· Act on any emergency/reactive work requests from the Helpdesk to find scheduling options
· Check that all jobs have been completed on clients in house system – training will be given
· Complete administrative tasks required to ensure jobs are appropriately signed off
· Finish jobs correctly in order to assist in activities relating to invoicing and billing
· Work with the Head of Operations in solutions to improve the CRM and Job board system
· Ensure that the job board is maintained accurately on a daily basis for all operatives
· Review and reschedule the job board on a daily basis on previous days incomplete jobs
· Monitor any operative holidays in order to ascertain availability for scheduling jobs
· Utilise the HR system to gather critical data re absence and employee detail
· Pro-actively work with the helpdesk so reactive and planned work is visibly scheduled
· Maintain control on all travel costs by optimising jobs based on employee locations
· Escalate any issues to the appropriate operations management team
· Regular liaison with operatives to monitor daily schedule planned activity is up to date
· Amend schedule to cope with any reported discrepancies from plan
· Work with internal departments such as Commercial in scheduling work where appropriate
· Prepared to work flexibly to deal with emergency demand for evening/weekend work
· Escalate any service failings immediately to the operations and commercial teams
• Good organisational skills.
• Minimum of 2 years experience
• Experience in scheduling a team of operatives
• Possess excellent communication skills and be flexible and customer focused
• Be capable of working individually and as part of a team
• Experienced computer user with full operational understanding of MS Office packages.
• English language a requirement
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.