Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit an experienced Sales Support Administrator to work at a site in Wythenshawe, Manchester, this is a permanent role paying up to £22k pa, full time – 40 hours per week Monday – Friday, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in handling all aspects of administration duties and dealing with customers. The ideal candidate must have experience in all aspects of administration duties and have excellent attention to detail together with good knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word etc. You must have an excellent telephone manner as you will be speaking to managers and clients on a daily basis. Applicants should be smart and well-presented and able to communicate at all levels as well as being able to work on your own initiative.
Typical duties will include
· Inputting of reactive calls onto in-house & client systems
· Issuing jobs to Engineers
· Categorising & resourcing correct labour resource according to geographical need.
· Handling calls from clients, engineers and suppliers with regards to ongoing reactive or PPM work. Issuing Electronic Purchase Orders within assigned spend values.
· Providing cover for other team members during periods of sickness and annual leave
· Working closely with Contract Manager and engineers.
The individual will need to meet the following criteria:
- have min 3 years administration experience
- Ideally have a technical knowledge back- ground (but not essential)
- buying and or purchasing experience
- experience of working within the building services sector - a distinct advantage
- be familiar with FM, Building Services or maintenance sector operations
- have accounts and contracts administration experience - desirable
- be willing to work "hands-on" and complete general administrative duties
If you are interested, then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.