Job descriptionTitle: Scheduler / Helpdesk Administrator
Hours: 37.5 hours
To ensure the delivery of effective helpdesk and work scheduling services to the contract/team in compliance with the contract deliverables and KPIs.
- To ensure compliance to all relevant end to end processes applicable to the role
- To ensure processes are consistently reviewed to ensure operational excellence
- Proactively monitor KPIs and SLA performance so that any issues are resolved to avoid failure
- Proactively plan and schedule work so that WOs are fixed first time and that WOs needing to be ‘placed on hold’ are kept to a minimum
- Ensure effective CAFM and EMMA management and use
- Implementation and compliance to the work scheduling process to DEL and SCON
- Implementation and compliance to the account audit process
- Service documents and certifications from SCON gathered and logged on CAFM and subsequent reactives raised
- Proactive monitoring of CAFM status to prevent Red and AMBER work order status
- Escalation to Service Heads of any SLA repeated failures and/or deviation to process
- Suggests improvement and innovation initiatives
- Support Compliance lead with ensuring asset data and PPMs in CAFM sufficient
- Implement and comply to all account reporting process
- Mitigation log and associated process to be managed for account
- Holiday log and associated process to be managed for account
- Ensure Optimum Resource function is used appropriately
- Ensure correct use of WSCHED, WPLAN and keep nos to a minimum
- Chase SCON for service completion sheets and ensure uploaded to CAFM
- Implement Creating Capacity and ensure it continues to be effective
- To satisfy all contract deliverables
- To ensure KPIs and SLAs are passed so that EMCOR UK does not incur financial penalties
- Effective implementation of authority to proceed process
- Effective implementation of the quoted works process
- Effective implementation of PO process on JDE
- Completion of Formscape process
- Extensive experience in a helpdesk operations and work scheduling is essential
- Knowledge of FM processes is essential
- Extensive experience of CAFM management is essential
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft IT packages including Visio is essential
- Experience of contributing to Lean Change projects is desirable
- Technical engineering experience is desirable
- Use of own initiative, an effective and confident administrator.
- Personable, approachable and able to work as part of a multi-functional team.
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise.
- Good IT skills including MS software and knowledge of bespoke software packages with an interest in learning new technologies to improve efficiency and service.
- Working knowledge of CAFM systems and building operations, awareness of facilities disciplines to allow effective allocation of work order.