Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for a Lead Contract Support in Slough. The Lead Contract Support role will require close liaison with the resident Account/Contract Manager, engineers and external client contacts in order to process all paperwork ensuring that the client’s sites receive a professional and accurate service.
• Dealing with day to day enquiries from the team and clients.
• Working closely with the Account/Contract Manager by ensuring the following responsibilities are carried out in a timely fashion.
• Raising work orders for new contracts / jobs / quotes.
• Raising purchase orders and placing orders for engineers / sub-contractors.
• Raising and closing monthly PPMS.
• Completing all paperwork for monthly billing.
• Ensuring all client files are maintained accurately and kept up-to-date.
• Processing timesheets / job sheets / expenses weekly.
• Logging holiday, sickness for team engineers.
• Day to day admin including photocopying, filing etc.
• Annual archiving of client files.
• Management and supervision of the other members of the Admin team (where employed) and overseeing the Helpdesk.
• Positively respond to both our internal and external customers through effective communication and personal accessibility, while optimising contract performance.
• Liaise with suppliers and sub-contractors to obtain prices and delivery.
• Cover of the Helpdesk.
• Requesting sub-contractor maintenance quotations, negotiating prices and placing of annual orders.
If you are interested in the above role please apply for this role or call Lori @ PRS - 0207 553 8730.