Job descriptionSenior Estimator / Estimating Manager
£70,000 to £80,000
PRS are excited to be working with our client in their recruitment for the strategically important vacancy for a Senior Estimator / Estimating Manager. As the Senior Estimator / Estimating Manager you will lead the team of estimators in delivering the workload, and reporting into the Operations Director.
Our client successfully provides Facilities Management services in technically demanding environments, and their portfolio includes some of the UK’s best-known companies, providing stand-alone hard services, planned and reactive maintenance and technically-led FM solutions to single and multi-site operations.
As part of the growth strategy they have an opportunity for a Senior Estimator/ Estimating Manager to join the team in Enfield, to effectively utilise skills, experience and knowledge within a team environment to produce multi-million-pound tenders which will win profitable work and drive the strategy for the Estimating function.
Key Accountabilities include:
· Full understanding of ITT documents to identify any risks or requirements to be included within our submission
· Ensure that all estimating processes and procedures are followed to deliver a submission following tender settlement
· Leading on key commercial tender meetings presenting to wider business commercial proposals
· Engagement with wider business including Operational and Commercial leads to finalise solution
· Responsibility for determining most competitive cost proposal through labour load, sub-contract quotations and most efficient delivery solution
· Responsible for populating clients pricing document ready for submission Line management responsibilities of Estimator
We are looking for a qualified Estimator with FM experience along with design, cost planning and bid management skills. Experience of working with a mix of Public and Private clients ideal, as well as Frameworks.
To be successful in the role you will have the ability to understand and use bid tactics and excellent communication skills. You will be a strong leader and strategist, with the experience to take the team forward.