Job descriptionPRS Southampton are looking to recruit a Senior Manager within the M&E Maintenance/Building Services/FM industry in the Bristol, Avon area in the South West of England.
The ideal Senior Hard Services Manager will need to be experienced within a similar position, the capability to manager a large team including other managers and take responsibility in managing a local P&L.
Duties of the Senior Contracts Manager will include
· Match and exceed the contracted KPI/SLA`s.
· Support, lead, manage and mentor the contract team to ensure contract compliance at all times.
· Ensure the contracts are fully compliant to all legislative, contract and company polices
· To ensure company performance and delivery matches and exceeds all contract and company SHEQ requirements providing effective management and execution of policies and procedures, including Health and Safety and Quality Assurance in the delivery of service contracts.
· Ensure the relevant supervision levels are maintained and that the necessary levels are empowered to make decisions to ensure prompt solutions for both our business and our customers.
· To ensure the contracts deliver financial returns and profitability across all service streams.
· To manage and maintain commercial results in line with all contract and company policies.
· To set strategic objectives for both the contract delivery teams and business activities to ensure continued growth and delivery throughout the duration of each contract.
Essential requirements below
· Experience in a similar management position
· HND/ HNC or equivalent in engineering or managerial discipline
· Providing Direction & Communication – creates a clear understanding of what needs to be achieved