Job descriptionI am working with a very good client of mine that works within the Luxury High End market of the Property and Real Estate industry.
They have been established for over 10+ years and they have just recently rebranded as they have seen an influx of success across the business, and they are looking to build a very solid team of Senior Negotiators.
This is a very prestigious company who deal with the top 1% and UHNW individuals, who can sometimes deal with properties in excess of £15m.
On average, on the Sales side, they sell properties in the range of £1m - £2m
On average on the Lettings side, they let properties in the range of £14k - £16k
A quick figure:
The usual fee % on a sale is about 2% (this can vary but this is the usual average)
if you were to make a sale of a property at £2m, at a 2% fee, and you were to bring in a new property with an existing client, you would be entitled to 50% of the final fee which would be £40,000, which would then mean you would receive £20,000 for a single sale.
On the lettings side, if you were to get a 2 year tenancy at £16,000 PCM signed, the usual fee % is around 8%, meaning that the total fee for the business on this particular deal would be: £30,720, meaning that you would receive £15,360 for this one deal.
The commission structure is as follows:
Commission Scheme May 2021
Office Property Instruction + Office Lead 35%
Consultant Property Instruction + Office Lead 50%
Consultant Property Instruction + Consultant Lead 65%
Consultant Property Instruction + Other Consultant Deal/Split 35%
Here’s a statement from the client:
You'll be required to:
Canvass the market for new property instructions Meet sellers/landlords and value their properties Market and promote properties for sale/rent Represent the sellers/landlords in negotiation with prospective buyers/tenants Monitor deals as they proceed and if needed liaise with all interested parties including mortgage brokers, solicitors, surveyors and other estate agents Promptly respond to queries via e-mail and telephone Advise and help applicants with their property search Keep up to date with trends in the relevant property market Attend daily morning meetings via Zoom or alternative platform Attend weekly meetings in the head office Attend monthly round-up meetings head office Attend quarterly round-up meetings as scheduled.
You will need to possess the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- The ability to inspire trust from clients
- A warm and friendly nature
- A professional attitude to all dealings with clients
- A positive attitude Honesty and openness
- Good negotiation skills
- Good business awareness
- An interest in the sales process
- A persuasive nature
- Tact and diplomacy
- A desire to exceed expectations at all times
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to cope well under pressure
- Good literacy, numeracy, and IT skills
In return we will offer:
- Career progression with option to manage you own territory
- Marketing platforms including Rightmove, Zoopla, Social Media and Google Ads
- Industry software to manage properties, buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants and offer processes
- Office space including hot desk and meeting room
- Landline Training
- Admin Team Management
- Property Portfolio
- Competitive uncapped commission scheme
- Quarterly bonuses
- Office gym
- Office hairdresser