Job descriptionOur client is a leading Property Management organisation with a global footprint, they are responsible for a number of London's most prestigious buildings and with a strong pipeline this role will only increase in its challenges!
Due to internal promotion they are seeking to recruit a Senior Property Engineer who's main responsibilities would be to manage, promote and be responsible for the efficient operation/maintenance/recommissioning/resilience of all engineering services within a wide portfolio of buildings, although you would initially be particularly involved with a designated building located in the City of London.
The role calls for someone who is exceedingly knowledgeable with regards to all aspects of building services found in a City of London tower, ideally you will be degree qualified in a technical discipline supported by demonstrable experience in the management of HVAC services, proven man-management and people skills, strong commercial acumen as you will hold P&L accountability, etc
Your duties would also extend to:
· Assume the responsibilities of the Company’s Senior Authorising Engineer/Designated Person (Mechanical).
· Assume the responsibilities of the Company’s Senior Authorising Engineer/ Designated Person (Electrical).
· Oversee the technical elements of the Tenant’s Fit-out Approval and Monitoring process.
· Be the ‘Energy & Carbon’ lead from a technical perspective for the Company in the UK.
· Be the ‘Internal Audit’ lead from a technical perspective for the Company in the UK.
· Be responsibly available outside normal working hours to cover for emergency situations from an engineering perspective.
A more comprehensive job specification can be supplied upon request.
The company would expect to pay a salary in accordance with the seniority and importance that this role demands and as such we would expect them to pay in the region of £90,000 plus bonus, pension, private health, plus a number of other executive-level benefits
If this opportunity is of interest please don’t hesitate to contact me by forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org