Job descriptionSenior Recruitment Consultant.
PRS Recruitment Services are looking for highly motivated and ambitious individuals who are looking to achieve a high earning potential and career progression!
PRS Recruitment Services started in 1999, 22 yrs ago, our vision has been to become a leading supplier and recruitment partner of choice within our specialist sectors of Facilities Management / Built space .
With a contemporary approach and a large network of candidates/clients in all sectors of the Facilities management & Built space we continue to build long lasting relationships with some of the industry’s leading companies. With a Director team of over 100yrs + combined industry experience and a growing number of highly skilled recruitment consultants, we have developed expertise across a range of areas of the Facilities Management and built space sector. Our sectors include:-
· Building Services Engineering
· Hospitality and Contract Catering
· Cleaning and Support Services
· Administration, office support and back office
· Industrial, driving and logistics
· Senior Management – Facilities, Engineering and Property.
Due to significant growth plans in 2022, we are looking for driven and motivated individuals keen to succeed in our business. We are committed to train and mentor consultants to help you to achieve your career goals and uncapped earning potential.
· New business development & existing client account management/development
· Sourcing candidates via Job boards, database, LinkedIn
· Working on a hot recruitment desk
· Specialising on a niche desk within our markets
· Recruitment or Sales experience
· Strong business development skills
· Motivated to progress into principal consultant, team leader / manager to Associate Director.
What we offer?
· Salaries Neg on experience.
Birmingham - £30,000 - £35,000 / OTE = £45,000 - £55,000
· Commission scheme
· Uncapped earning potential
· Industry training from the likes of Trevor Pinder
· Excellent Qtr/Annual team and individual Incentives
· The latest recruitment technology and tools
· Monthly high achievers lunch club
· Flexible working pattern (office/home)
· Early finish on Fridays
· Realistic structured progression to principal consultant and management