Job descriptionSenior Recruitment Consultant.
PRS Recruitment Services are looking for highly motivated and ambitious individuals who are looking to achieve a high earning potential and career progression!
PRS Recruitment Services started in 1999, 22 yrs ago, our vision has been to become a leading supplier and recruitment partner of choice within our specialist sectors of Facilities Management / Built space .
With a contemporary approach and a large network of candidates/clients in all sectors of the Facilities management & Built space we continue to build long lasting relationships with some of the industry’s leading companies. With a Director team of over 100yrs + combined industry experience and a growing number of highly skilled recruitment consultants, we have developed expertise across a range of areas of the Facilities Management and built space sector. Our sectors include:-
- Building Services Engineering
- Hospitality and Contract Catering
- Cleaning and Support Services
- Administration, office support and back office
- Industrial, driving and logistics
- Senior Management – Facilities, Engineering and Property.
- New business development & existing client account management/development
- Sourcing candidates via Job boards, database, LinkedIn
- Working on a hot recruitment desk
- Specialising on a niche desk within our markets
- Recruitment or Sales experience
- Strong business development skills
- Motivated to progress into senior consultant, principal consultant, team manager to Associate Director.
- Salaries Neg on experience.
- Commission scheme
- Uncapped earning potential
- Industry training from the likes of Trevor Pinder
- Excellent Qtr/Annual team and individual Incentives
- The latest recruitment technology and tools
- Monthly high achievers lunch club
- Flexible working pattern (office/home)
- Early finish on Fridays
- Realistic structured progression to principal consultant and management
- Offices located – Central London
- Remote work – open to discussion with the right wealth of experience.
Salary £30,000-£40,000 + Commission uncapped – OTE £50-65k