Job descriptionSenior Recruitment Consultant – Technical & Facilities Services
OTE £50,000- £60,000 ++ uncapped
The PRS Group of companies specialise in supplying contingent and managed recruitment services to the UK infra-structure and the built environment sectors
You will have 3 or more years recruitment experience with a proven track record ?
You will have an entrepreneurial attitude keen to see what else is out there ?
You'll be ambitious, have inner drive and self motivation. You'll be ready to explore what new and exciting career opportunities could be out there.
You'll have a strong sales and customer networking background with a winning mentality
You'll be positive and professional
You'll have the desire to do better
You will be ready for the shackles to come off and really see what you are capable of !
What’s On Offer
Besides working with a supportive and collaborative team you can also expect the following:
What you can expect:
- A competitive basic salary & negotiable commission structure
- 4 day work week scheme and wfh schedule
- A strong team culture which encourages you to reach your full potential
- Monthly & quarterly team incentives
- Birthday’s off
- Charity day, season ticket travel loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Breakfast club
- Personalised development plan
- Friday casual day and early finish
- 30 holidays and rising
- Best in class IT and CRM working platforms
If you are curious to find out more about our business and are open for a confidential chat, please feel free to contact Mark Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07968-619963