Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for an SEO Co-Ordinator, paying a salary range of £30.000 - £35.000, for our specialist property care client based in the Northwich area.
The role requires an energetic and self-motivated SEO Co-ordinator to join our clients growing marketing team. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to further their career in digital marketing then this could be the role for you.
This is a Hybrid working opportunity where you would ideally be seen to work – 2 days / week in the office and 3 days / week WFH.
General Role Description:
Improve search engine rankings and site traffic for the companies’ group of websites through technical search engine optimisation, to grow the number of visits and leads from our on-line channels to support our growth plans.
The role also includes some content writing, outreach, link building and social media optimisation where required.
- Data driven investigation and analysis on, site performance, accessibility, content, site architecture, and link acquisition.
- Ensuring that the websites maintain best practice standards and adhere to the overriding SEO strategy
- Creating technical site audits and identifying site improvements
- Monitoring and creating reports on competitor activity, including suggested improvements to outperform competition.
- Designing, implementing, and measuring PPC campaigns on various channels
- Testing and implementing data-driven SEO improvements
- Carrying out keyword research and planning content
- Ensuring content strategies are followed and opportunities identified
- Reading industry blogs, news etc to ensure best practice implementation and on-going techniques are used
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager on SEO progress on a monthly basis
- Continue to optimise UX
- Implementing and carrying a conversion rate optimization strategy for lead generation
- A passion for SEO best practice and an excellent understanding of technical on-site and off site SEO, with experience of link building and inbound marketing
- Minimum 2/3 years previous experience in a SEO role, either with a leading digital agency, or in-house with a service led brand
- Analytical skills and experience handling and analysing large data sets
- Experience using; Google Analytics, Search Console, Screaming Frog, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising Centre.
- Experience with Wordpress.
- Experience of Majestic and AWR cloud desirable
- Strong understanding of off site, on site, and technical SEO aspects
- Experience with creative 'link building’ campaigns
- Good Excel skills
- Knowledge of social media marketing (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Proven ability to increase and influence search engine rankings using white hat techniques
- The ability to use initiative, and plan and prioritise workload to meet set deadlines
- Experience in Local SEO
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.