Job descriptionWe are seeking to recruit for experienced Administrators based in the Stoke-on-Trent area. Full time and part time roles are available – Paying £9.51 per hour – Roles are temporary ongoing and full traing will be given. Office based and remote working roles available.
Working as part of the Service Desk team on a Facilities Helpdesk, the team is the central point of contact for customers and operational colleagues in the raising, allocation and completion of jobs. Your role will be to take full ownership of each customer request and know how to quickly come up with the best solution. You must understand excellent service delivery and the importance of accuracy and customer focus.
- Maintain high level of customer service while dealing with Service Desk calls and emails
- Ensure that all customer contacts are dealt with in a confident manner, in line with agreed processes, taking ownership to ensure effective resolution
- Following procedures to identify the best course of action for the customer and company
- Respond to customer requests within specific timescales to meet Service Level Agreements and job priorities
- Deal with telephone queries promptly and in a professional manner
- Advise your Team Leader of any issues with specific jobs, clients or engineers
- Accurately record all actions taken on the systems to ensure a full audit trail
- Monitor job completion and chase resolution to ensure service levels are met
- Record information accurately in the FM Helpdesk system and any other systems required
- Correctly allocate jobs to in-house staff or sub-contractor teams
- Liaise with customers, operational staff and management to resolve queries and issues, maintaining contact with customers to update job progress
- Work as part of a team ensuring delivery of the whole service and positively contributing towards achievement of service levels, performance and deadlines across shifts and contracts.
- Demonstrate a proactive approach to delivering excellent customer service
- Strong team player - cooperative and willing to assist others
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word, MS Excel and comfortable with numerical reasoning
- Engaging communicator demonstrating influencing skills and an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences
- Well organised, deadline oriented with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Maintains effective work behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure - remains calm and in control of themselves
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.