Job descriptionService Coordinator
£26,000 to £30,000
PRS are pleased to be working with this specialist Air-Conditioning contractor to recruit for a Service Coordinator to support their operations and project. The role of Service Coordinator is to provide the office support to the engineers deliver a first class maintenance and installation service to clients across London.
Our client is a leading mechanical contractor within the commercial sector, with over 40 years’ experience of delivering excellence. Working with 30 mobile engineers and 20 office-based colleagues, they have ambitious, yet achievable plans for growth. They are a company that will provide tremendous opportunities for anyone whom applies a strong work ethic and delivers excellent levels of performance.
A Service Coordinator performs a variety of tasks to ensure a high standard of customer service delivered at all times, supporting the delivery of business objectives.
- Ensure all KPI’s are met for assigned clients. Where failings are made, escalate to line manager within 24 hours.
- Take responsibility for all assigned client enquiries including and not limited to F Gas sheets, critical spares etc
- Proactively booking in pre-planned maintenance visits with assigned clients, working alongside the planner to ensure contracts are completed in a timely manner.
- Review, amend where necessary and issue report sheets to clients in line with agreed SLA’s.
- Responsible for all repair works for assigned clients, ordering parts and confirming arrival of those parts, authorising supplier invoices, booking in dates (provisional dates if awaiting parts) and liaising with clients, suppliers and the planner.
- Manage emergency call out requests, ensuring clients are kept informed at all times and that the 4-hour response guarantee is met.
- Retrospectively calculate and issue costs for emergency call outs and issue to clients.
- Take responsibility for urgent remedial quotes following emergency call outs.
- Proactive follow up of all remedial quotes.
- Upgrade remedial quotes to live jobs
- Review and send all quotes from Estimators, supporting with queries.
- Understand the function of other team members around you to be able to cover for planned and unforeseen absences.
- Raising customer Permits for Booking in of works
- Answering Telephone calls, dealing with customers directly or passing to relevant dept.
- Actioning own emails, ensuring acknowledgment and response in timely manner.
- Any other task the organisation deems necessary, especially at busy periods.
To apply for this role please send through your CV for a confidential conversation.