Job descriptionService Delivery Manager M&E
Up to £63K
Would you like to work for a company who have a history of developing great people through their investment in training?
A company where development programmes are continuous, especially for technical skills development.
Would you like to work for a company who like to reward their employees?
Would you like to work for company which is fair and everybody is treated with respect?
No wonder their employee's stay with them for years...
We are looking for a strategic Service Delivery Manager who will be looking after 3 corporate buildings in London. If you are someone who is an exceptional manager, who is a true leader then you may be who our client is looking for.
You will be leading a team to deliver all pre-planned and reactive maintenance works. Your way of working will be strategic and efficient so anything thrown at you will be completed and will be carried out in the correct timeframe.
You will be client facing, it is your second nature to maintain a good relationship with our client. Your team will be able to come to you for anything as your will be an expert in M&E service delivery and will know how to solve problems.
What will you need?
- M&E service delivery experience.
- 5 years experience in the FM industry.
- It will be great if you are from a commercial background.
- You will be even better if you are used to working in a corporate environment.
- If you are currently HVAP or LVAP or both then that is just a bonus.
- Technical discipline . (Either Mechanical/ Electrical)