Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a soft grounds maintenance operative or Landscaper to work on a large prestigious commercial facility completing all the grounds and landscaping maintenance. The role is 40 hours per week based in Preston. The work will involve the maintenance of the surrounding greenspace and general horticultural upkeep. Ideal position for landscapers, commercial gardeners, soft landscapers and mower operatives. Temporary on-going role – Monday – Friday paying £10ph.
The position requires and outdoors individual who can undertake manual works across a large facility.
- General Grounds Maintenance
- Setting out tasks
- General upkeep and grounds tidy
- Boarders and planting
- Pruning and edging
- Grasscutting and strimming
- Hedge maintenance
- Wood and plant shredding
- soft groundworks i.e. woodchip and gravel etc.
- general labouring duties
- experienced in commercial gardening, landscaping
- experience of general horticultural practices
- experience of mower equipment including ride-on mowers
- ability to work in all weather and complete manual labouring duties
- Although not required a PA certificate in Weed Chemical spraying is advantageous
- Advantageous to hold a driving license as well as a van and trailer code on the driving license (often pre-97)
Client and Site:
The client is an established Soft Services Facility Management company with an extensive portfolio on large scale facilities. The site as a large-scale commercial facility with a high level maintained green area and grounds.
If you are interested, then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors. To request further information on our active vacancies please visit our website www.prsjobs.com
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.