Job descriptionContinental shift pattern (Days and nights)
Salary of up to £43,000
Based in East London
A fortune 500 client of ours is looking for a highly skilled electrical engineer to work in a critical environment based in East London.
The ideal candidate will need to have extensive working in either critical or banking environments in the past and be confident in working by themselves. They will need to be a skilled electrical engineer holding an 18th edition qualification.
This client is looking for an engineer with a great attitude and passion for their work. They massively support promoting within the team, this company provides great training to ensure you get to where you want to go in your career. There is also an opportunity in the future to move up to shift lead level based on this site.
Some of the daily tasks include:
- Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards
- Cary out Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
- Check and inspect electrical services, plant and systems.
- Execute maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
- Respond to re-active works.
- Generator tests
- Testing motors, starters and general maintenance of AHU’S/FCU’S etc
- 18th edition
- Ideally completed an electrical apprenticeship
- Have in date HV certificate or knowledge of working with HV (high voltage)
- City and Guilds 236 or 2330
- Basic understanding of mechanical systems and fabric repairs
Please get in touch for more details.