Job description**Electrical Shift Engineer - Cambridge**
Hours – Continental 4 ON 4 OFF Days and Nights
My client who has built their reputation for over 30 years are looking for an Electrical Shift Engineer to join their Reactive and Planned Maintenance Team on a Healthcare Contract based in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be required to work on site Continental 4 ON 4 OFF Days and Nights and will be rewarded with a £42K salary.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within.
- Carrying out daily PPM and Reactive Maintenance tasks
- Carrying out daily emergency callout tasks
- Take responsibility for the maintenance of Healthcare equipment, plant, services and systems including undertaking inspection and testing of electrical and mechanical equipment and installations.
- All Electrical work including lighting, wiring, testing, alarm systems, BMS and lighting systems.
- Will be required to carry duties on toilets, drainage, tiling and sinks.
- Engineers must be able to demonstrate appropriate knowledge of AHU, FCU, UPS, Generators, LV systems, which will include the ability to fault find.
- BTEC/HNC or City & Guilds Craft certificate or equivalent (NVQ3)
- City and Guilds Electrical Installation
- Minimum 3 years relevant trade experience
- Good knowledge of H&S legislation
- Experience of Building Maintenance and systems
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- 8 % Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452