Job descriptionPRS are currently recruiting for electrical/mechanical shift engineers on an ongoing contract basis. We work with several building services providers who are looking to often progress temp candidates within the right opportunity and even offer them a full-time contract.
This would involve the planned and reactive maintenance to either electrical or mechanical systems in both modern and older established environments. These systems include – single & three phase power, lighting, emergency lighting, fire alarm testing, sprinkler testing, AHU’s and heating systems.
They are looking for fully qualified maintenance engineers (will consider industrial, building services or navy/marine engineers with City and Guilds, HNC/ONC or equivalent in electrical or mechanical engineering.
Duties will Include:
- Reactive breakdowns
- PPM and reactive maintenance
- Electrical/mechanical duties (depending on your skillset)
- Day to day monitoring of BMS systems
- Willingness to assist other skilled tradesmen
- Full UK driving licence
- Recognised professional qualification e.g. City & Guilds 236 Electrical Installation Part 1 & 2
- 17th / 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- PPM and reactive maintenance experience
- Proven building maintenance experience within a commercial environment
- Must be presentable and reliable
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Strong planning and workload management skills with the ability to manage short term and long term activities to agreed deadlines
If you are interested in applying please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.