Job descriptionCALLING ALL SHIFT ENGINEERS
4 on 4 off days/nights
40,000 42,000 per annum
28 days holiday
City of London (East Ldn)
A client of mine is searching for a top notch shift engineer to join a dynamic and developing team within a critical environment.
Multi Skilled Shift Technician to be based in a Hospital environment to undertake planned preventative maintenance, testing, repairs and new installation work covering a wide range of equipment, services, systems and buildings associated with the running of a large hospital.
The facilities management team provides solutions to a wide range of both private and public sector clients. Working together to deliver outstanding results for customers and communities, the work covers all areas of facilities services from project management and compliance to assets, estates and energy management.
We’re looking for:
- BTEC/HNC or City & Guilds Craft certificate or an equivalent recognized apprenticeship
- Current certificate in 17th Edition IEE Regulation as defined by the latest edition of The Electrical Safety Code for Low Voltage Systems for Competent Person (LV).
- Good level of competency with “other” mechanical systems.
- Steam or boiler operator qualifications
- Good knowledge of H&S Legislation and some knowledge of COSHH
- Basic computer skills