Job descriptionShift Engineer
6am – 6pm
A client of ours is looking for a shift engineer to work on its Flagship Contract, the main Building is one of the largest offices and most secure office buildings in Europe.
The right candidate will be working as part of a team of 3 and have 5 years’ experience in a similar environment.
You will be required to work on the below and have High Voltage knowledge experience certificate or willing to acquire it.
· Carry out PPM and extra work requirements in adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with HASAWA requirement.
· Cary out Fault Finding and plant adjustments.
· Check and inspect electrical/mechanical services, plant and systems.
· Execute maintenance tasks in accordance with contract specification.
· Respond to re-active works.
· Carry out general duties will require multi skilled discipline to carry out work such as re-lamping luminaires, fault finding to electrical wiring systems, motors, generators, lighting systems, chillers, AHU’s along with cleaning of foul water systems, drains, inspections and repair of all M&E systems such as extract and supply air ductwork systems, plumbing and heating systems
We’re looking for:
· Good Understanding of Statutory Compliance HVCA DE Water Treatment.
· Health & Safety IOSH qualification or similar
· Client Customer facing experience
· Minimum of Electrical/Mechanical City & Guilds, Part 1 and 2 or ’A’ and ’B or equivalent, BMS experience and Multi-skilling capability desirable.