Job descriptionJob Title: Shift Engineer
Do you live near Reading?
Do you have experience as a Shift Engineer?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Shift Engineer to work with one of our clients based in Reading. As a Shift Engineer, you will be responsible for the maintenance services within Building Clusters. Responding speedily to fault/breakdown requests and efficiently carry out planned preventative maintenance tasks as required within across HV and LV distribution systems, associated plant / equipment and HVAC mechanical cooling / heating systems as determined by the CMMS system’s work orders.
This is a Monday - Friday role; the hours are 40 per week
12 Hour Rotating Shift
The right candidate must have:
· City & Guilds Electrical Competency Parts 1 & 2 or equivalent
· Good building services knowledge
· Critical Environment Experience
· Working knowledge of “Permit to work” systems
· Understand and interpret technical drawings / processes
· Experience of CMMS and BMS systems
· Time served electrical apprenticeship
· Experience of working in banking environment
· HV switching qualification/experience
· 17th Edition IEE Regulations
· ACoPs L8
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!