Job descriptionBuilding Services Electrical Engineer
45K + Overtime + Discounts + Awards + Life Insurance + Childcare Vouchers + Share Save Scheme
Shift Pattern - 0600-1400 and 1400-2200. (Flexible on start times and finish times)
- Electrical systems, power distribution, lighting motor, UPS system emergency generation HVAC Plant equipment.
- Reacting to the requests of facilities department security, facilities and IS helpdesk functions. Assisting the property team in repairing defective equipment in a timely manner. Emergency response for essential pieces of equipment.
- Ensuring that all machinery and equipment is regularly maintained to the highest standards. Monitoring building management services. Management and liaison sub contract staff. Playing active role in defect identification rectification.
- Electrical Installation.
- Correct completion of timesheets
- Complete task of sheets
- Stock control
- Consumables ordering
Knowledge & Key Skills
- City & Guilds 18th Edition
- Demonstrable experience in similar Building Service Role.
- Working knowledge of planned preventative maintenance regimes.
- To be able to fault find problems associated with single and 3 phase control and distribution circuits.
- To include Lighting, Motor, UPS Systems, emergency generation and HVAC paint and equipment.
Demonstrate a willingness to undertake general maintenance duties to include testing of sprinkler and fire alarm systems,
- Basic PC skills.
- Health and safety awareness.
- Ability to work at hights.
- City & Guilds/BTEC in Electrical Engineering
- Working knowledge of Computacenter head office systems
- Trained to use access equipment
- Any specialist relative training
- Health and safety qualification
Critical Success Factors
- Efficient operation of building services equipment
- Minimal downtime of essential services
- Proactive response to defect identification and rectification
- Close attention to statutory compliance
- Comply with health and safety regulation.
- Life Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Share Save Scheme