Job descriptionUrgently recruiting for x 2 experienced shift maintenance electricians on a temp - perm basis to work on a prestigious site in Manchester, you will be completing PPM and reactive maintenance on a static basis You will be expected to have good all-round knowledge of other FM / HVAC disciplines, this is a temp to perm role, shifts 4 on 4 off (2 days / 2 nights), hourly rate based off salary up to £35k DOE + shift allowance of £1200.00 (£17.40/hr)
On Offer: This is a static site so there is no vehicle provided, temp - perm role
Description Within the maintenance electrician role, you will be working within a team of engineers carrying out all planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks across the facility including HVAC and general building upkeep.
Duties & Responsibilities of the electrician:
· To undertake planned and reactive maintenance tasks on electrical, control, basic mechanical and building fabric systems
· To cover all maintenance of electrical distribution, controls, lighting, emergency systems, building services plant room electrical systems.
· To complete PPM's in line with SLA and KPI agreements
· To provide Electrical H&S and compliance engineering on each facility
· To provide maintenance on AHU's etc.
· To undertake minor installation works such as lighting and small power installations
· To complete fixed wire testing duties both periodic on post modification
· To carryout fault finding on systems up to 415v
· To undertake electrical works on the BMS, power supply, lighting, power generation, HVAC, UPS, A/C units, etc
· To support the other members of the maintenance team with ad-hoc tasks across all disciplines
Skills & Background Required:
· Recognised professional qualification e.g. City & Guilds 236 Electrical Installation Part 1 & 2
· 17th or 18th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
· Experience of general HVAC, AHU's
· PPM and reactive maintenance experience
· Proven building maintenance experience within a commercial environment
· Must be presentable and reliable
· Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
· Strong planning and workload management skills with the ability to manage short term and long-term activities to agreed deadlines
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click the APPLY button now.
Please note if you have not had a response within 5 days, then please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.