Job descriptionSite Manager required.
We are looking for a Site Manager to work in the Tamworth area for one of the UK's leading providers of planned and responsive maintenance services in the Social Housing sector.
In this role you will be reporting to the Project Manager and will be required to manage a door replacement programme on a high-rise tower block in the Tamworth area.
The duties for this Site Manager position are but not limited to;
- Ensuring all scheduled works are completed on time and within budget
- Overseeing direct and sub-contract labour, resources, and materials
- Understand the service scope and ensure residents are kept fully informed where needed
- Monitoring and managing programme of works on site
- Identifying any additional works or snagging lists
- Attending site meetings and updating progress to Management team
- Ensuring a strong proactive approach to Health & Safety, ensuring projects follow company procedures and legal legislation
- Maintaining positive relationships with sub-contractors, Client, and management team to ensure smooth running of the project
- Ensuring quality control is adhered to and works are completed to a high standard
- First point of contact for all Health & Safety matters.
- Investigate complaints and underlying causes and prepare written responses.
For this role you must have previous experience of working on social housing projects and high rise buildings. You will need to have BM Trada certification or FRIARS, SMSTS, First Aid and a CSCS card.
If you would like to hear more please feel free to call our Construction Team on 02382 207680 or Mark on 07939 979837.