Job description**Single Site Engineering Supervisor - £42K**
Location: The City of London
Salary: £42K + Plenty of Overtime
Hours – Monday to Friday Days 8AM – 5PM
An excellent opportunity to work in a Brand-New High-End Commercial Office Building in The City of London has arisen with one of the UK's largest Engineering companies. The successful candidate will join this One Main Site and will run the site.
Operating for many years, this company is well established with strong client relationships however is still growing strongly which will provide excellent career progression opportunities.
Established in 1988, my Client provides Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Maintenance. In recent years they have seen considerable growth, with an increase in turnover of approximately 30%. They have over 400 employees based in Central London.
Duties will include:
- Writing own risk assessments/method statements.
- Build and maintain positive client relationships to understand and develop the opportunities for additional work, projects, and contract retention.
- Effectively carrying out hands on maintenance with regards to both electrical and mechanical plant
- Carrying out upgrades to the building plant as and when needed.
- Carry out audits and checks to ensure compliance
- Currently undertaking some lead responsibilities at the site.
- Keeping on top of maintenance workload in line with the companies KPI's.
- Oversee specialist contractors including site induction where needed.
- Liaising with the clients on each side in a polite and professional manner.
- Weekly and monthly meetings with client regarding contract and building updates.
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- 17th or 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Registration or Recognised equivalent or
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Health & Safety Training
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience is required.
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us on 020 3879 6452