Job description**HV Engineering Supervisor – London Bridge - £50K**
Location: London Bridge
Hours – Days Monday to Friday 8AM-5PM
Our client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for an HV Engineering Supervisor to join their team on a Brand-New Site based in London Bridge. The successful candidate will be rewarded with a £50K salary.
Overtime available and fantastic opportunities to progress within the company, this is an employer who prefers to invest heavily and promote from within. In this current climate our client can offer career stability, longevity, and career progression.
- Support Helpdesk with allocating calls to the correct engineers for your sites – escalation as and when required
- Overseeing and arranging of all M&E related tasks on the site
- Ensure availability of resources for designated contracts
- Make and document any PPM changes / variations – Change Control Process, CAFM
- Review Engineering Job Sheets in timely manner for accuracy, legibility, procurement, (materials and quotations) problem solving,
- Supervise material budget per contract.
- Arrangement of RAMS
- Ensuring KPI’s are met by the team in order to achieve success with all service level agreements
- Complete PPM and Reactive Maintenance duties when required.
- Review assets in timely manner ensuring Planning accuracy
- Be available for out of hours call-out support for designated contracts
- Be able to cover sites during absence as directed by Contract Manager
- Ensure all contracts under designated control are statutory compliant
- Ensure toolbox talks are carried out to the ICMS procedures
- Ensure all engineers are following risk assessments for all works
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- 17th or 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Registration or Recognised equivalent or
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Health & Safety Training
- HV Qualified
- Excellent team working, customer care and problem-solving capabilities
- Previous Supervisory experience.
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- First class Training
- Excellent People Culture
- Career Progression opportunities
- Private Healthcare