Job descriptionWe are recruiting for a Site Manager with experience of working on Air and Ground source heating projects to join a respected engineering firm in the delivery of works on commercial and domestic facilities.
The role is a permanent position, based in the Leeds area. Mon-Fri 40 hours per week. Basic 40k plus 3k CA.
The Site Manager is responsible for the end to end delivery of specific sites ensuring that all key milestones, service level agreements, contractual compliance and budgets are tracked throughout the life stage of the Air and Ground Source Heating projects.
Responsible for working with and managing external delivery partners on a day to day basis via a robust mechanism of reporting, issue & resolution management. Responsible for all health and safety on site.
· Compiles and manages the construction phase plan
· Overall responsibility for management of all contractors on site
· Ensure quality and health and safety are managed on site
· Manages the overall master project plan, based on detail supplied from internal and external areas
· Responsibility for the building of the project health and safety file
· Set up and manage the site risk register
· Responsibility for daily and weekly health and safety audits
· Compiles monthly valuations for the Operations Director
· Responsibility for tenant interaction and organisation and attendance of all consultation meetings
· Identify any risks to the programme bring to the attention of Delivery Project Manager
· Inspect and sign off work with the client ensure handover of all properties etc.
· Compile handover packs for all properties
· Build the Operations and Maintenance Manuals
· Ensures Operations Director has visibility of all programmes and associated deliverables
· Strong able communicator with the ability to negotiate both with the customer and within business
· Point of contact within the business for all site delivery aspects.
· Support Delivery Project Manager with commercial delivery of the project
· Ensures quality standards are met and monitoring sub-contractors to ensure delivery standards and compliance are maintained
· Travel and overnight stays will be required due to location of project sites
· Any other duties identified by the Operations Director necessary to ensure successful project delivery are achieved. To be aware of the environmental aspects and impacts relevant to the work of the job holder as well as ensuring compliance with any environmental legislation that is applicable to the job.
Skills and Qualifications:
· HNC or Engineering educated with strong communication, influencing, organisational, management and leadership skills
- Experience of Air Source & Ground Source Heating and associated pump systems
· Hold a current SMSTS qualification
· Ability to manage and deliver projects with a strong attention to detail
· An ability to analyse complex information and drawings
· Commercial awareness
· Initiative and motivation to address issues as they arise
· An ability to motivate people and encourage a strong team working ethic
· Assess and report compliance trends and usage
· Provide compliance advice, expertise and guidance to Service Areas supporting their business objectives.
· Ensure the dissemination of compliance specifications, procedures, standards and related materials
If you are interested then please click the APPLY button now
PRS are a leading specialist recruitment and search & selection consultancy within the Building Services, FM and Support Sectors.
Please note if you have not heard from us within 5 days, then your application has not been successful.
PRS is an equal opportunities employer.