Job descriptionJob Title: Site Supervisor
Do you live near Reading?
Do you have experience as a Site Supervisor?
Are you dedicated to delivering great service and want to join a growing company that looks after its people? Do you have the skills and experience in a similar role with a business-focused mind-set? If so, then we have the role for you.
PRS Southampton are currently recruiting a Site Supervisor to work with one of our clients based in Reading. As a Site Supervisor, you will be responsible for the coordination of FM & Technical Services to site to meet SLA requirements and key performance indicators. You will also be raising Purchase orders, approving invoices and managing things as deputy in absence of management.
This is a Monday - Friday role; the hours are 40 per week
The right candidate must have:
- Knowledge and awareness of the facilities management industry
- Practical experience in working with supply partners to deliver a seamless, integrated service
- Strong PC skills - MS Office
- Good administrative skills
- Good prioritisation and planning skills
- Customer services experience
If you feel like this role is for you, please apply now!