Job descriptionPRS are recruiting for a Site Surveyor for our Social Housing Client, You will be looking after multiple site in North London
· Demonstrate an understanding of internal and external tender strategies and build up.
· Maximise project value with effective management of subcontracts.
· Work with the Commercial Manager to agree and produce maintain and subcontract final accounts.
· Deliver relevant project procurement strategies for issuing tender enquiries, package reconciliations and production of subcontract orders.
· Implement all statutory regulatory and company requirements for managing Health and Safety in a Zero harm work environment.
Previous Social Housing Experience and Knowledge
You will be commercial aware with the ability to add maximum value to projects.
· A confident communicator, with an ability to demonstrate and develop successful relationships with Clients, Project Quantity Surveyors,
· Able to demonstrate great quality decisions and understanding in the importance of making profit and maximising opportunities.
· Able to work effectively with site management and the rest of the team with great interpersonal skills.
· Technically competent, able to understand and use financial reports and final accounts
· Logical and practically minded with the ability to analyse problems to identify solutions.
. An excellent negotiator, with the ability to take on high levels of responsibility with enthusiasm.
· An effective motivator with confidence in your presentation and report writing skills.
Competitive Salary and benefits Package to include Car Allowance, Annual Bonus, 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays, Life insurance, Healthcare