Job descriptionSmall Works / Permit Manager – Liverpool Street - £50,000 - £55,000 (FM INDUSTRY)
To liaise with clients and customers, providing them with a high-quality service regarding Small Works Management, but with the provision of profitability to the business whilst having overall responsibility for the running and management of the contract’s small works.
• Manage the preparation and issue for approval of contract operating procedures which will include quality plans and site safety procedures during the initial set up phase.
• Operate within financial budget constraints providing services which are cost effective and fit for purpose.
• Promoting awareness to all individuals of the organization on the IMS standards and other existing policies and procedures of the company.
• Own the Small Works Bid Process in accordance with the company’s Integrated Management System, Procedures and Processes
• Completing the Commercial & Bid analysis & Risk profile of each Small Work
• Completing an analysis of the Specification
• Creating the Estimate and shape and put forward innovative cost models
• Obtaining and validating the subcontractor quotes while generating our relationship to obtaining best price
• Preparing for and arranging the tender adjudication meetings
• Generate new small works sales opportunities
• Able to efficiently collaborate with other functional areas modifying processes to address identified risks
• Providing direct Small Works Management
• Liaising with Operational Delivery teams to ensure Capex opportunities are quoted from Forward Maintenance Registers
• Creating and Populating Phase Construction Plans for the. Technical and Compliance Director sign-off
• To take direct ownership of permit to work management, reviewing of safety documentation and approval.
• Provide weekly reports to Customer Account Manager
• Small Works Management Introduction/processes.
• IOSH Managing Safely
• H&S management systems, including statutory policies and best practice.
• Proficient in Excel or Access applications
• Possess good communication and small works management skills.
• Sound organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work independently and prioritise workload while meeting dept. objectives.
Salary - £50-55K
Mon – Fri - 08:00 to 17:00 (flexible)
26 days holiday
Free counselling service
Online GP service
Private medical (after 2 years’ service).