Job descriptionPRS are recruiting for a leading Social Housing contractor to recruit a Multi Trade Operatives to carry out reactive repairs and maintenance works to tenanted social housing properties in East and South East London.
Multi Trade Experience - Carpenter - You will be responsible for all aspects of carpentry including kitchen repairs, bathroom repairs, bathroom and kitchens installs etc.
Multi Trade Experience - Plumber - You will be responsible for all aspects of plumbing, bathroom repairs and installations.
Multi Trade Experience - You will also be confident in carrying out additional trades such as minor Brickwork, Patch Plastering, Decorating, Tiling, and Groundworks.
Multi Trade additional requirements -
- NVQ Qualified/City and Guilds Qualified
- Valid Clean UK Driving Licence
- Current valid DBS Check or be willing to undertake as required
- Experience working within tenanted properties
- Familiar with PDA usage
- Clean, presentable, and must be eligible to work in the UK (with proof)