Job descriptionBusiness Development Director
Up to £80K Plus Commission
We are looking for a proactive individual who is experienced in the Facilities Management sector.
The key purpose of this position is to support the Sector Director to manage the sales growth within the sales area for prioritised segments which will be based on the countries commercial strategy and direction. If you thrive off sales targets and can demonstrate your success within a sales/commercial team, then this may be the opportunity for you…
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the delivery of the Sales top-line target with focus on Higher and Further Education
- Support development and execution of the Sales strategy in line with the country’s overall commercial strategy
- Support definition of key markets, geographies and targets to deliver the sales ambitions in close cooperation with the Sector Director
- Own the end-to-end sales process for given opportunities, successfully converting new business
- Ensure commercial processes and tools are efficiently implemented
- Identify and execute strategic sales initiatives with the purpose of driving the top-line and position the business as the preferred Sales partner in country
- Contribute to key Sales processes and prioritized customer engagement activities
- Direct, develop and motivate subject matter experts and company support teams to successfully support the sales process
- Role model for CRM culture
- 5+ years’ Experience in Business development role
- Results from related commercial or business development functions e.g growth, profit.
- Knowledge about service industry
- Proven track record of converting business solution bids to wins through creative and innovative thinking and based on a solid analysis of customer needs
- Experience “hunting” new assignments/ relations/ business
- Dominant traits including a competitive nature, goal-orientation and high fighting spirit.
- Common commercial traits including high work capacity, contact/communication skills and empathy.
- Strategic mindset
- Customer focused
- Financial acumen
- Results Driven background
- Collaborative nature
- Vision and focus
- Pricing excellence
- Customer’s needs mindset
- Understanding of commercial models