Job descriptionWe are currently recruiting for a stunning international study centre located in East Sussex who are looking for a experience sous chef to join the team.
What you will be doing?
- Provide hands on kitchen management whilst working in your section, demonstrate hygienic and health & safety working practices throughout service.
- Maintaining high standards of cuisine during service to ensure quality assurance and consistency of production.
- Demonstrate excellent culinary and knives skills.
- Provide a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work flexible shifts and under pressure.
- Cooking for large covers (Events and Weddings
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience as a Chef in either Restaraunt, Venue or Hotel background
- Must be able to deal with high volume/covers.
- Level 2 Food Safety and Hygiene.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Must Drive
- Impeccable appearance of personal grooming.
- Confident, professional, resilient and disciplined.
- Genuine passion and enthusiasm to learn.
- Proficient in English language.
What you'll get in return
- £28.000 - £32.000 per annum based on 40h contract + paid overtime
- Holiday Pay
- Exciting range of learning and development programmes.
- Pension scheme.