Job descriptionPRS Southampton are now looking to support our nationally recognised client in their search for Specialist Cleaning and Waste Operatives on a full-time basis in Southampton area.
You will be working in a fast paced, responsive environment with a busy team, delivering a very reactive service to our existing clients and dealing with new opportunities. Our client base is very diverse including retail, manufacturing, logistics, FM, property management, so each day brings new challenges for a suitable applicant looking for a varied role.
The salary is £23,000 per annum + overtime + commercial van.
The role includes:
• Carrying out cleaning and waste removal tasks for customers across a range of sectors
• Using equipment such as vacs, floor scrubbers, jet washers and other specialist tools
• Conducting deep cleaning services for all types of businesses
• Responding to real life emergency situations e.g. fire and flood
• Regular travel to various customer sites across the region
• Undertaking manual tasks as part of your daily working routine
• Working hours to include days, nights and weekends so a flexible working attitude is essential
If you hold a current driving license, get in touch today!