Job description**Contracts Manager– East London - £60K - £63K**
Location: East London
Salary: £60K - £63K
Hours – Days Monday to Friday
Our client who has built their reputation for over 40 years are looking for a Contracts Manager to join their Team on a Prestigious site based in East London. You will be responsible for the contract based management for hard services delivered on behalf of the company ensuring an effective and efficient value for money service.
- Ensure that all work is planned, and signed off in a timely manner through the specified CAFM system
- Preparation and / or review of specifications, contracts, tender documents and checking of estimates in relation to the services carried out by contractors, including contractor appointment.
- Liaise with clients and contractors and draw up schedules of the maintenance works to ensure that contractual obligations are met.
- Raise orders and quotes for services delivered by contractors within the set limits.
- Be responsible for managing contract provision, ensuring they deliver to the set KPI’s / SLA’s and achieve value for money and comply with statutory regulations and approved codes of practice.
- Ensure that the contract is operated in accordance with the company’s Integrated Management System, Procedures, Processes and work instructions.
- Responsibility for contract staff discipline and site conduct of all staff either directly or indirectly employed covering services for which the company are responsible.
- Ensure that all work carried out in relation to contracted agreements is to the required standard, carried out in a timely manner, delivered safely and within agreed financial limits. This includes contractor performance management meetings at an agreed frequency.
- Monitor the contracts day to day performance and escalate any problems to the Customer Account Manager or Client as appropriate.
- Administrate all non-contract tasks and to issue instructions relevant to those tasks.
- Establish and maintain a positive working relationship with the client and contract team
- Maximising the contracts profitability through innovation.
- Alert other team members to issues of quality and risk
- Assess own performance and take accountability for own actions, either directly or under supervision
- Contribute to the effectiveness of the team by reflecting on own and team activities and making suggestions on ways to improve and enhance the team’s performance
- Effectively manage own time, workload and resources
- Using security systems within the workplace according to Company guidelines
- Identifying the risks involved in work activities and understanding such activities in a way that manages those risks.
- Making effective use of training to update knowledge and skills
- Reporting potential risks identified.
- City & Guilds Parts 1 & 2 Electrical installation or recognised equivalent
- 17th or 18th Edition Institute of Electrical Engineers (IEE) Registration or Recognised equivalent or
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- Previous HV
- Health & Safety Training
- Previous Supervisory/Management experience is required.